Family/ Caregiver Resources
Supporting Your Students
- Mental Health: Parent Venture Series, Green Folder (Mental Health Tips & Warning Signs)
- Food & Nutrition: The Family Dinner Project, Resources from an Anti-Diet Researcher, Family Meals and Feeding Youth Advice
- Physical Health: Supporting Kiddos in Sleeping Better, San Carlos Trails, Peninsula Hikes, Bay Area Hikes
- Mindfulness: Mindfulness for Kids Activities, Cosmic Kids Yoga
- Ask your teachers about the Social-Emotional Learning happening in your student's school.
- Care Solace: a supportive resource to help connect you to a therapist specializing in what you need.
- Food Support: CalFresh Benefits, Food Pantries in the Area
- Setting Healthy Boundaries with Kids
- Finding Passions Simply for Yourself
- 7 Podcasts for Parents Who Need a Break
- PBS Parent Support Resources
- Mindfulness for Parents
- Tips for Balancing Your Many Hats
- Resources for Parents with Students with Special Needs
- Resources for Parents of Transgender and Gender-Diverse Youth
- Parenting Resources for Folks of Color
Something missing? Please let me know! firstname.lastname@example.org.