ROPES is the Rite Of Passage ExperienceS program that is specifically designed as an optional enrichment activity as students complete a cycle of their education (early mastery, intermediate mastery, advanced mastery). ROPES is an opportunity for students to participate in an academic ritual by way of real-life learning experiences. The ROPES project gives students an opportunity to explore and demonstrate project based learning.
This year (2021-2022), as in years past, grades 4, 6, and 8 will have the opportunity to complete ROPES projects. More information to come at our ROPES Orientation. Please see list of events below.
- 10/28/2021 Orientation (4th, 6th, and 8th) - 6:30-7:30pm, Zoom link, Slide Deck
- 11/19/2021 Registration Deadline at 5:00 PM.
- Participants will receive an email to join a Google Classroom for ROPES for the 21-22 school year. This Google Classroom will be were students can receive announcements and reminders, as well as how they turn in their project components.
- 1/12/2022 4th Graders will receive information to sign up for their presentation night
- 1/18/2022 6th & 8th graders will receive information to sign up for their presentation night
- 1/21/2022 All grades need to be registered for a judging time slot
- 2/8-2/10 2022 All students will present their ROPES Project on one of these afternoon/evenings
- 2/28-3/11 2022 ROPES Community Recognition events - during school virtual assemblies or advisory/pack times
Congratulations to our 2021-22 ROPES Recipients!