- School Facility Improvement Survey
Help Shape the Future of San Carlos School District
Your input is important to us. Tell us what you think!
Take our short survey to share your priorities on the following facility improvements:
- PROVIDE clean and safe classrooms, and a quality learning environment for all students and staff
- REPAIRING aging/deteriorating classrooms, restrooms, and leaky roofs
- IMPROVING fire safety, school security systems and accessibility for students with disabilities
- UPGRADING infrastructure such as heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical systems, and gas lines
- UPDATING science, technology, engineering, arts, and math classrooms
- PROVIDING Transitional Kindergarten to all four-year-olds by 2025 — required by new state mandates
Click on the button below to begin!