Enrollment » Required Registration Documents

Required Registration Documents

Required Documents Image
When submitting your registration, please include the following documents:
  1. Student’s proof of birth
  2. Proof of residency/home address 
  3. Immunization record
  4. Parent/Guardian’s photo ID
  5. Other documents (current transcript/report card, court order, IEP/504, etc.)

Before starting your online registration, gather all required documents to upload during the registration process. Incomplete student registration packets will not be processed and may delay your enrollment.

Please submit one of the following:

  • A certified copy of a birth certificate
  • A statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying the date of birth
  • A duly attested baptism certificate
  • A passport
  • Health Office/Vital Statistics record of birth certificate date
- All proofs of residency must include the name and resident address of the parent or guardian -
Submit two current utility bills from two different sources:
  • Utility service contract, statement or payment receipts WITH DATE VISIBLE; from agencies such as PG&E, water, internet/cable, or garbage within 45 days (no cell phone bills or bank statements will be accepted).

Submit one of the following:

  • Homeowners - Property tax statement (must be the current assessment year), Property Title/Escrow Paperwork
  • Renters - Current rental agreement/lease with resident's name and address, and phone number of manager/landlord listed on the document. If rental agreement is expired or month-to-month, must also include a current dated status letter from landlord.
  • Affidavit of Parent Residency - Executed by the parent or legal guardian of a pupil. A notarized Affidavit of Parent Residency form is required in addition to a property tax bill or rental agreement, and 2 utility bills that list the name of the person who is on the property tax statement or rental agreement/lease.
According to the California School Immunization Law, children must have their required immunizations (shots) before they can attend school. Immunization requirements apply to all new students in SCSD.

Photo ID is used to verify the identity of the parent/legal guardian (including educational rights holder or caregiver) and will be used for the purpose of confirming the adult and student applicant relationship (submit one).

  • Driver’s licenses and state ID cards issued by any state/international government
  • Any State or Non-US government-issued card, license, or document other than a driver’s license or state ID
  • Passport


  • Court Orders: Court orders regarding custody (legal or physical), educational rights, and restricted contact with the student.
  • Transcripts/Report Card: For students currently enrolled in a school outside of SCSD looking to register for the current school year.
  • Individual Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Accommodation Plans: For students receiving special education services or accommodations.