- Facility Use & Rentals
San Carlos School District is pleased to announce a new online facility request and rental system designed to provide a positive user experience for all. With the new system, reservation requests can be submitted easily and will be handled more efficiently. Renters will be able to access photos and descriptions, see real-time availability, get estimated quotes and pay online.
In partnering with Facilitron, San Carlos School District has launched custom facility use sites for the district and each school – allowing facility use requests to be submitted at any time. You can view and request all district facilities at: https://www.facilitron.com/scsd94070. Although the process of requesting/approval/management of facility use is now digital, what’s implemented on Facilitron remains the same as dictated by San Carlos School District’s board policies on facility use. The district’s administrative staff makes final decisions on all facility use requests.
Facilitron will assist with the set-up of organization and user accounts along with verification of non-profit status (if applicable). Facilitron will also collect payment and proof of insurance (certificate of insurance) on San Carlos School District’s behalf. Payments can be submitted conveniently on Facilitron. Payment options include major credit cards, checks, ACH/eCheck, and Paypal. Proof of insurance (certificate of insurance) can also be conveniently uploaded into the system, and/or it can be obtained directly through Facilitron.
The new Facilitron system is now live for all sites. Moving forward, the only way to request use of a district facility is by creating a Facilitron account and submitting a request online. Please click HERE for an introduction to placing a request. For those who had reservations with San Carlos School District prior to Facilitron, accounts have already been created on your behalf, and an automated email has been sent to you to create a password to access your renter account. If you need any assistance setting up an account and/or in submitting a facility use request, you can contact Facilitron directly at: [email protected], or by calling them at: 800-272-2962 ext 1.
NOTE: Reservations must be made no less than 14 business days prior to the desired date(s) of use. All users must have an approved request on file prior using our school facilities. Users must submit a permit request electronically through our Facilitron system.
|Facility Type||Non-Profit||For Profit/Commercial|
|Multiuse Room or Mustang Hall||$78.75||$105.00|
|Outdoor Tennis Court||$15.00||$21.00|
|Outdoor Basketball or Volleyball Court||$26.25||$36.75|
|Reserved Blacktop Area or Parking Lot||$63.00||$89.25|
|Custodial (if required for setup, preparation, or cleanup, or if facility use occurs outside of site custodian's regular work hours) - 2 hour minimum if night or weekend - subject to availability||$84/hour||$84/hour|
- There is no charge (except for custodial costs, registration fees, or other additional costs, as appropriate for the following:
- District- and school related organizations and activities, and
- Regular meetings of recognized non-profit youth organizations that do not charge fees for participation.
- For summer programs oriented toward community youth, full day rentals of classrooms and multiuse rooms are considered rentals of 6 or more hours. Such full day rental fees are capped at a flat fee equivalent to 6 times the hourly rate listed above.
- All users must submit proof of insurance, naming the District as both "Certificate Holder" and "Additional Insured" prior to approval.
- Please contact Jackie Gee at [email protected] if you need assistance with reservations.