San Carlos Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Fair Workshop #3
When: Wednesday, November 28th from 7:00pm-8:30pm
Where: Central Middle School Library
- Students in 5-8th grades interested in entering this year’s fair should try and attend. Parents are welcome as well.
- We will have a discussion on how to analyze and present data for a successful STEM Fair project as well as review how to register and complete the forms required for projects involving humans or other living organisms.
- Students will then have the opportunity to discuss and get valuable input on their projects with our community scientists and engineers during the second half of the meeting.
- Attendance at the workshops is not required to enter the STEM Fair. The fair will take place on January 26th, 2019.
- Registration for the STEM fair can be done at this link .https://goo.gl/forms/sBvkJKPA42JUdpuh1
- Contact Bob Dubrow, email@example.com if you have questions or comments.