Need for Substitute Teachers and Instructional Assistants

We need substitute teachers and instructional assistants (para-educators). These are incredibly impactful positions that keep our classrooms positive and productive. Substitute Teachers: Whether you have a teaching credential, or not, we want you on board.
Substitute teaching requires that you have your Bachelor’s degree. If you do, we are happy to walk you through the process of obtaining your 30-Day Emergency Teaching Permit.
Para-Educators: Do you enjoy working one on one with a student or assisting in a classroom? Substituting as a para-educator does not require experience, and there is great flexibility. Assignments vary from a few hours to full days, and you can pick the types of assignments that you prefer. For details and an outline of the application process for either position on at: