a positive impact as guardians of our school, local and global community.
To take care of myself, other people, and the environment, so that we can make
and seek mutual understanding.
To share ideas clearly and constructively, consider other ideas and perspectives,
mistakes and revisions are a part of learning and lead to quality work.
To be engaged and focused on my learning. To persevere and recognize that
What’s Happening Now
Overview Video of the San Carlos School District
- 2016-2017 School Calendar
- 7-11/Surplus Property Advisory Committee
- Bond Oversight Committee
- Board Meetings
- Contractor Pre-Qualification Bid Process
- CUPCCA Pre-Qualification Questionnaire
- Dear Dr. Baker
- Enrollment Information
- Hot Lunch Program & Free and Reduced Lunches
- Notice of Availability of Draft Environmental Impact Report (EIR) for San Carlos Tierra Linda/CLC Campus Rebuild Project
- School Boundaries
- Senior Citizen Tax Exemption Form
- SMART-E – Before/After School Care & Enrichment Programs
- Superintendent’s Advisory Committees for Personalized Learning