- How to Register for School
- Overview of our District, Schools, Preschool, Kindergarten & Transitional Kindergarten programs
- Meet the Elementary School Principals
- Parent/Teacher Association (PTA) Overview
- San Carlos Education Foundation Overview
- Resources Booths for Parents - Afterschool Programs, Healthy Cities Tutoring, Sequoia Health Care District
The San Carlos School District is open to all age-eligible students who live within the boundaries of the San Carlos School District (note that the school district boundaries are not identical to the civic boundaries of the City of San Carlos — please see the school boundaries to verify your address).
All student enrollment and registration (with the exception of the San Carlos Charter Learning Center) is centralized and managed throughout the year by the District Office at 1200 Industrial Road, Unit 9. Parents can download, print, and fill out all forms from home and/or in person at the District Office. Please submit completed forms in person to the District Registrar for processing.
For a list of all forms and the process for enrolling a student, please see our Enrollment Procedures page.
For information on enrolling in Transitional Kindergarten, please see our Transitional Kindergarten page.
For information on enrolling in our Preschool Program, please see our Preschool page.
The San Carlos School District is a Pre-K to 8th grade district. For information on high school attendance areas and registration, please contact the Sequoia Union High School District, 480 James Avenue, Redwood City, CA 94062, phone: 650-369-1411.