- COVID-19 Resources for Staff
COVID-19 Resources for Staff
- FeverFree Daily Health Screening App - All students and staff members who are coming to a school or the district office need to complete the health screening at home, prior to arriving on campus using our daily health screening tool called FeverFree. Staff have/will receive an invitation to join the FeverFree platform before returning to school.
- SCSD Pandemic Handbook for Employees
- “Green Book” - Page 9: Helpful one-pager
- Staff One-on-One Nursing Consultation for Health & Safety Procedures Sign-up
- Staff Personal Contact Log
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & Families First Coronavirus Response Act (paid sick leave & expanded family and medical leave) Information
- The San Mateo County Office of Education has pulled together resources and guidance to help you provide quality distance instruction. We share guidance from the State, materials we have created or curated to help you plan and deliver high-quality distance education, tips, best practices, and information to help you take care of yourself and support your students' mental health needs.