COVID-19 Resources NEW
The COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent shelter-in-place orders are having a significant impact on students and their families, affecting their ability to continue learning, access food, and manage stress. School districts require additional assistance as they work to provide needed distance learning, nutritional, mental health, and other support to students and their families.
Opening Up School Plan - Adopted - June 18, 2020
On June 18th, the Board adopted the “Opening Up School Plan” for a maximum of six weeks in a blended learning model.
Starting the Year in Distance Learning Presentation - July 23, 2020 - Due to health conditions, the Board approved starting the year in distance learning.
SCSD Pandemic Recovery Handbooks - August 28, 2020
The school district published three Handbooks for our community and staff.
Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan (LCAP) - September 24, 2020
The Board will approve the plan at the September 24 Board meeting. The plan and presentation can be found on the agenda which will be posted on September 21.
- Daily Student Symptom Screeners https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1m4hwjoKdFVz3MTr8krINbS74v6uwu1SRgtAK-xjSDp8/edit
- SCSD Pandemic Handbook for Distance Learning - “Blue Book” - Page 20: Considerations for Students Coming Onsite
- Handout for Families (English) (Spanish)
- SCSD Pandemic Handbook for Employees - “Green Book” - Page 9: Helpful one-pager
- Staff One-on-One Nursing Consultation for Health & Safety Procedures Sign-up
- Staff Sick Leave Provisions - FFCRA
- Staff Personal Contact Log
- SCSD COVID-19 Point of Contact - District Nurse firstname.lastname@example.org - 650-394-6373 work cell - please only call during working hours when possible
The Silicon Valley Community Foundation, in partnership with the San Mateo County and Santa Clara County Offices of Education, has established the COVID-19 Education Partnership to expand the local capacity of school districts to address the extraordinary educational and mental health needs of students as efficiently as possible.