Some of these resources are mentioned throughout this page, however wanted a landing page for all resources available to those in the San Carlos community.
- 988 Suicide and Crisis Hotline: if you or someone you know is struggling or in crisis, help is available. Call or text 988, or chat 988lifeline.org.
- Star Vista: mental health crisis intervention services, for folks up to 25 years old
- Care Solace: free resource connecting folks to an in-network therapist or treatment center
- One Life Counseling: individual, group, and school-based counseling in based in San Carlos
- Parent Venture: events and educational resources for caregivers
- Sequoia Healthcare District: events and resources for supporting health and wellbeing
- Parent Green Folder: regardless of whether or not you are a parent, these are important messages surrounding mental health and resources
- San Carlos Youth Center: free, supervised after-school program with activities for youth
- Safe Space: youth-led mental health organization
- BACA Intensive Outpatient Program: after-school intensive therapy program for adolescents