This menu provides links to many areas parents find useful on our website as well as forms needed. If you cannot find what you need, please contact the District Office at (650) 508-7333.
Here are some important links:
- School Lunch Program (Hot Lunches)
- Illuminate Home Connect Portal
- Educational Applications
- Uniform Complaint and Williams Complaint Process
Here are some important forms:
- Driver Liability Form
- Transportation by Private Vehicle Form
- Middle School Athletics’ Clearance Form
- San Carlos School District Integrated Pest Management Plan
- Health Forms – All students requiring medication to be administered at school must fill out a “request for medication in school” form each year. This form can be found on InfoSnap, at your school’s front office or listed below. For those children with allergies, please refer parents to the “food allergy action plan.” For students with asthma, please refer parents to the “asthma medication request form. These forms must be completed for each school year.